Hot Air Brush Dryer is the brand built for your personal care routine. From hair straightening, blowing, curling to trimming, you’ll find exactly the perfect tools for your professional and unique styling journey.
- Hot Air Brush Dryer: a perfect combination of dryer and brush, 2-in-1 for blow-drying and hair styling, easily create volumes to your hair, gives hair a smooth, silky and natural lustrous look while sealing hair cuticles, reducing split ends and knotting.
- Simple Operation: 1000W power provides the right heat for faster drying, 3 adjustable heat-levels for different hair types, high heat to thick hair, low heat for fine hair. Unique airflow vent ensures better air & heat coverage.
- Oval Brush Design: The oval edge helps volumize your hair. The brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for easy detangling. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift.
- Ionic Technology: negative ions saturate the airflow, helps condition your hair and nourish damaged hair while reducing frizz and static
- User-Friendly: Straighten hair on your own easily at any angle with the 360-degree 2M swivel power cord. US voltage 110V, UL safety certificate passed, Lightweight and easy to carry.
3 Heat Settings
Multiple heat settings from LOW, MIDDLE to HIGH for all hair types. High heat for thick hair, low heat for fine hair. Rotary switch, simple operation for you to choose the right setting.
Unique Airflow Vents & Detangle Bristles
1000W power provides the right heat for drying and styling. Unique airflow vent ensures a better air & heat coverage, while the Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles smoothly detangles hair knotting and helps relax head scalp.
Unique Oval Design
Easily and quickly creates volume at the root and beautiful full-bodied curls at the ends, making the whole styling more convenient. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lifting hair.
Less Time, Less Damage
Negative ions saturate the airflow, helps condition your hair and nourish damaged hair, reducing frizz and static. Ionized airflow also ensures faster drying with less time and damage, making hair smooth and shinier.
How To Use
1. For faster results, towel dry hair to remove excess water, then run a comb through damp hair to detangle for best results.
2. Separate hair into manageable sections.
3. For smooth blowouts, place the brush close to the roots and brush down toward the ends.
4. The rounded nylon-pins quickly detangle hair, while the tufted bristles gently grip hair to smooth hair out.
5. For voluminous blowouts, place the brush under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. For Extra lift at the roots, hold the brush for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots.
6. For inward curls, place the brush UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating inward. For outward curls, place the brush OVER the ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward